Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Design Inspiration: Common Projects









I'm a minimalist by nature. I value content, function and simple aesthetics. I'm also a connoisseur of streetwear fashion and I find inspiration through the creativity shown by designers and the business practises shown by the industry. Shoes above are made by one of my favourite brand, "Common Projects".

Their shoes are made from the highest quality material and manufactured with the best of techniques. It's their signature style of having no branding being apparent on the shoes, with only numbers indicating size and model subtly at the sides. Letting the silhouette of the shoes shine without all the distraction.

People tend to forget that a product or design must serve its function before everything else and not overdo things. This is my design perspective.

Fashion changes, style does not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment